Instructions on how to create a Galway Civil Defence online account.
This is for access for volunteers to our online education platform.
Officers will also have access to a Fleet, Assets & Stock system if required.
To start please go to https://elearning.galwaycivildefence.com
To sign in or register please click Galway Civil Defence.
If you have an account please sign in here, if not then click Sign up.
- Email = Your primary personal email that is on the records with Civil Defence or the account you wish to be contacted on.
- Password = 8 charachters with One Lower case letter, One Upper case letter, One Number (0-9) and One Symbol (e.g. [email protected]#$&) minimum.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Phone = Your personal mobile phone number that is on the records with Civil Defence and you wish to be contacted on in the discharge of your duties as a volunteer.
- Unit Name = The name of your unit inside Galway Civil Defence.
- Clinical Level = The highest valid clinical level you hold according to PHECC. (CFR, FAR, EFR, EMT, Para, AdvPara etc)
- PHECC Pin = If you are a registered practitioner please enter your PHECC Pin here.
Please click the link in your email